Upgraded Angle Measuring Ruler For DIY Lovers
Say goodbye to your fragile angle template tool
Our Amenitee Six-Sided Aluminum Alloy Angle Measuring Tool is made of 5 mm aluminum alloy with durable metal knobs and bolts, It's more durable and quality than a plastic one. Time to add some really useful things to your toolbox!!!
- 🏆 Easy to Use: This angle template tool 2.0 is Laser engraved markings ( inches & centimeters ) perfect for precise and accurate angle measurements. With 6 adjustable, 2-sided arms, you can create a custom stencil for every job. Use it to mark tile, flooring, bricks, lumber, laminate, metal & more!
- 🏆 Must-have in your box!: Just place the template tool ruler onto your work area, slide the rulers into the shape needed, and tighten the screws. The innovative, this template tool can be used as a stencil for cutting your workpiece.
- 🏆 Wide Range of Applications: Create layouts in tile, brick, stone, lumber, laminate, and more; it is handy for creating bull eyes, arches, plumb cuts, and any project you can think of; good for builders, craftsmen, weekend warriors and DIY-ers alike. Perfect for professional builders, craftsmen, engineers, weekend warriors, and DIY.
- 🏆 Portable & Easy to Store: The angle ruler is lightweight designed for handy use and can be folded for easy storage, and easily carried to your next project, helps speed up the process of making those funky cuts. Instead of slowing down to make a template, you can use this gadget.
- Material: 5mm Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
- Measurement: 5 inch/120mm x 6 side
- Measurement Accuracy: 1mm
- Measurement System: Inches & Centimeters
- Subject Matter: Measuring & Layout Tools
- Intended Use: Marking Lumber, Angles for Paver Bricks, Spacing and Gauging
How to Use:
- Unscrew all the knobs and take them apart.
- Place the ruler on the specific position and use the plastic locator to fit the hole you want to slot, tight all the knobs.
- Move the definite-shaped ruler onto the tile or something else and use the locator to find the place you need to slot.
- Put the tile onto the wall after slotting.
- 1 × Amenitee Universal Opening Locator
- Do not pull the template tool's limbs by brute force; Loose down the screw when you need a flexible angle.
- This multi-angle measuring ruler can be disassembled into pieces so that you can choose the direction of the bilateral scales with free choice.